I just beat TresCom Isle and have a a question about it...

Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

Assassin X
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

I just beat TresCom Isle and have a a question about it...

Post by Assassin X »

It loaded a level called TC River(Or something like that).

is that the next level in the map/mod??

Also what is TresComOps Level then? Is that another project? Because i cant get that one to work.
Christopher
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Post by Christopher »

The two levels (TresCom Ops Level and TresCom Isle) are two levels in a series made by the TresCom Ops. First comes Trescom Ops, then TresCom Isle. (Btw- what is the official name for the TresCom Ops level?) The River level is the third level that TresCom will make (if they decide too) and will be the final level in this series. The story goes as follows...

SPOILERS!: Anne starts the TresCom Ops level. She goes through killing dinos, completing puzzles ect, and at the end of the level she escapes the island on a hot air balloon. This is the end of the TresCom Ops level. Next is the TresCom Isle level. It begins as Anne's hot air balloon is attacked by some petradons. It crash lands on the isle, and Anne is forced to once again, kill dinos and complete puzzles. Eventually, she manages to escape again. And finally she ends up in the River level. We don't know what happens here, as it hasn't been built yet. Though, I assume it will contain more killing dinos and completing puzzles. :P
Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all." - Principal Skinner.
Assassin X
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

Post by Assassin X »

Darn...its to bad that TresCom Level wont work becacause im missing a chunck of the story. :-(
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Noting your registry settings on another post, it appears that you don't have trespasser installed properly to play the tres ops level. Your main drive is 'C', yet your drive letter for the tres cd points to 'F'. Unless you've copied and installed tres from a virtual cd or you're working from a partitioned drive, I'd have to assume that 'F' is a cdrom drive.

Check the forum, trespasser questions' and the sticky thread on top regarding tc-level (other fan levels require this procedure as well) and harddrive installation procedures.
Assassin X
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

Post by Assassin X »

Well i had the game installed to my F drive (HD) at first then i uninstalled it and reinstalled it my C drive because i couldnt seem to patch it ona second hard drive.

But now the game and the CD copy thing are both on the C drive.

Maybe thats why the registry thing woouldnt work because there are two registries? Or maybe if didnt delete the one from the install on F drive?