Explosion (Spoiler)

Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

guilherme
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Explosion (Spoiler)

Post by guilherme »

Hey, I aplause for your job. there is lots of things to investigate for TP.
but I have a question for you.
the explosion that its almost in the final, under the ground, how can this explode??
I tryed everything I think can be done, less one...
I tryed:
* Shoot for dinamit, and his cables;
* Shpot for wood.;
* Take a Detunator (that is in the bigin) and make it close to the dinamit cables, and shoot them;
I only think that is one thing faulting, the eletric machine that is in the garage...
Is this the answer??? lol... ehhe
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Shooting at the dinomite is dangerous to your health, unless you're at a safe location and can angle your shot.

There are 3 detonators, only one functions. Two, are damaged, look at them closely. You need to place the good detonator at the proper location, attach wires then duck (crouch).
Markosaur
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Markosaur »

i managed to figure that out on my own. ive gotten as far as to the cavern with the scubagear but i cannot dive so i dont know where to go from there.
Oooh ahhh thats how it starts, and then later there's running and screaming
- Ian Malcom: The Lost World
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Sling the scubagear (store it) over your shoulder. It 'must' be on your shoulder.

From there, head down stairs and head right between the large and small stalagmites (sp?) at a slow swim. Find the sweet spot, as they would say....

You'll know, if you've hit it.
Markosaur
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Markosaur »

ah found it :mrgreen: would be real cool if u could implement dive so one can dive oneself :mrgreen:
Oooh ahhh thats how it starts, and then later there's running and screaming
- Ian Malcom: The Lost World
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

That was a very tricky setup, but I think it came out quite well.
guilherme
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by guilherme »

Finaly I see a level where strategy is in all the game.
Untill now we only saw one think (I can remeber) that wasn't sequencial, well you can talk me about the firls TC level, when you put the batery to open the door, well this is sequencial, 4th level, cards, and map, this is sequencial, there is (not so much sequencial as the other one) Logical Intentions, for something is there, when I found the detonators I thoght for this thing be here, it must be used somewhere, I was correct. This is logic.
you can go everywhere you want to go.
For exemple, the key that's inside the plane. its strange to be there something, the logical should be something like that, a some boxes and there are one that have material like that, so when you think that the door is damaged, you can think about what you saw and going on to take a key to arranje that problem, you can be wrong, but you tryed.
Here is a sugestion, For one intention there are lots of ways. in portuguese we have a frase that says something like this, all the ways get you to rome, so there are 100 ways to make the same, I know this is dificult, but its possible, more it is, when you think that you are in an island where there was other people... so you can find everythings.
An exemple, I tryed to kill dilophosaurs with the yellow machin (I don't know this name in English, sorry) inside the big one car... I didn't.
I tryed to transport material to go up to jump for the other part of the door (the closed one, where is the sniper).

:)