Read all the other stories from the world

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Sky, madppiper

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

aaaaand.. Action!

Post by Draconisaurus »

This new forum is for posting links to videos, on YouTube and the like, which you have made - preferably videos you've uploaded AND put together, but if you were a part of the team who created the video and it was uploaded by someone else, that's cool too. Go ahead and post Trespasser videos in here if you want, but only if you recorded/edited it. This doesn't mean text slapped onto someone else's video, but pure ingame recordings of your own are fine. Videos can be any subject matter. Enjoy!

EDIT: Subforum has been merged..
TheGuy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Re: aaaaand.. Action!

Post by TheGuy »

Woop, finally, a video section!!! :D
ImageImage
makairu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by makairu »

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Weell! First off, your voice is great, I think you probably can pull off this monologue, but I'm afraid it just didn't come through right, IMO, in this recording. I'm not quite sure the music fit, either. A noble attempt, but I might suggest both slowing down a bit (at least at certain points), and analyzing the poem so that you have a very personal understanding for its meaning. It sounded more like a high school recitation for a required class assignment. :lol:
makairu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by makairu »

xD I know its not the greatest but I did it waaayyy too many times. If I had a better microphone I might even do it again,but since most of the takes had a huge amount of noise in the background I prefer to at least wait. I also do have a habit of speaking too fast, and it may have made it seem like I don't really get the poem, but I do.

High School recitation :lol: Yeah, our English teacher is pretty much obsessed with poetry, so I know how that goes. xD

About my voice, for some reason I completely disagree, but then again that's just me. xD