No votes

Total votes: 4

Sk8er
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Review: "New Beginnings"

Post by Sk8er »

Hey all -

It's been since 2003 since anyone who read my old story actually, well, read the story, right? Haha. Well I happened to just be looking back on it and laughing, cause it's always amazing to look back whether it's been 5 years, 10 years, or even 15 years to see how one's writing has changed and progressed (fortunately I'm glad to say my writing's improved and my love has yet to be lost for it).

But anyway (let me desist from rambling), I was curious to see if there's still interest in revisiting it. I'd like to know what everyone thought overall of the original story (cause it was always broken up, "Oh i like this chapter it's awesome keep going" kind of stuff), but outside of a few reviews, I never got an overall picture.

You don't have to if you don't want to, but out of humor's sake and retro's sake, I'd like to learn after 5 years what it was like for whoever read it.

:)

Prepare for the next level of Trespasser...
masterchiefoo7
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Re: Review: "New Beginnings"

Post by masterchiefoo7 »

hey its great to see ya again!

well, if you want a review, I'll have to read it again to remember the details lol. but I've been wanting to reread it anyhow.
Hammond: When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked!

Ian: Yeah, but when Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists...

visit my website @ http://www.freewebs.com/masterchiefoo7
dartheric
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Re: Review: "New Beginnings"

Post by dartheric »

I think they where great stories and the ways that you revisited places form the books and movies in your stories like ann going to the controll room on nublar was great, it gave you a kind of nastalgic feeling and the way that you described stuff was great. The story really drew me in and made me want to read more. it also kept me on the edge of my seat because there was never a movie or book about anns adventures so i had no idea what was going to happen. I dont say or think these things about books very much and i read ALOT. In my opinion i had more fun and enjoyed this way more than reading the Jurassic park books by Michael Crichton.

Great Job

ide say 5 stars