Read all the other stories from the world

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Sky, madppiper

iwanzbiz
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Jurassic Park SEGA River Poster

Post by iwanzbiz »

Hey All!

I was inspired by the recent news of Limited Run games adding the Sega Genesis games to their Retro collection, and decided to make a poster of my favorite level in the original Sega Genesis game, the Jungle River. Had to take a few liberties to make it all fit, but it's actually not far from the layout of the level. Not sure if it comes out OK on print, I'll let you know when I get it from the printing service, but here's the file for anyone who wants it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uu5H0o ... sp=sharing

Thanks! Have a great day.
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Re: Jurassic Park SEGA River Poster

Post by Hilwo »

iwanzbiz wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:59 am Hey All!

I was inspired by the recent news of Limited Run games adding the Sega Genesis games to their Retro collection, and decided to make a poster of my favorite level in the original Sega Genesis game, the Jungle River. Had to take a few liberties to make it all fit, but it's actually not far from the layout of the level. Not sure if it comes out OK on print, I'll let you know when I get it from the printing service, but here's the file for anyone who wants it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uu5H0o ... sp=sharing

Thanks! Have a great day.
I approve the hell out of this post, awesome job :D I love the SEGA games and was just replaying them this week when I saw the news out Limited Run. I just wish there was a digital release as well. The River is also my favorite level in the game. I'll never forget how proud I felt as a kid when I finally beat it :)

edit: Please post back here when it's on your wall :)
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

I used to be more a fan of Rampage Edition. I still really like it... but there's something a bit spookier and more elaborate about the first game. You're alone on a dinosaur island. That's a great poster.
iwanzbiz
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by iwanzbiz »

Hilwo wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:28 am I approve the hell out of this post, awesome job :D I love the SEGA games and was just replaying them this week when I saw the news out Limited Run. I just wish there was a digital release as well. The River is also my favorite level in the game. I'll never forget how proud I felt as a kid when I finally beat it :)

edit: Please post back here when it's on your wall :)
haha Thanks! Appreciate the feedback! And yes, I'll post here as soon as I put it up. Hopefully this weekend.
iwanzbiz
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by iwanzbiz »

Draconisaurus wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:26 pm I used to be more a fan of Rampage Edition. I still really like it... but there's something a bit spookier and more elaborate about the first game. You're alone on a dinosaur island. That's a great poster.
Thanks!