Diary 3: New Problems Arrise, Unpleasant Problems

Read John Parker Hammond own diary

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Sky, madppiper

John Parker Hammond
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Diary 3: New Problems Arrise, Unpleasant Problems

Post by John Parker Hammond »

There old boy, i feel i need to talk to someone other then a fellow with a pink shirt resembling our logo.

Some new problems have arrose, mainly withy the construction of the rex paddock, a few large mountians are in the area, and they are already styarting the low-blow process of dimensioning tunnels so that our land cruisers can go right through the moutnian, there is no way we can have them go above, we would run into to many problems, they have figured there will be a 45 foot tunnel of pure concrete, at its center there will be a shed built inside the mountian as for either breakdowns or minor repairs on the way. The big question is, Bathrooms. Sure bathrooms are indeed needed around the park, but since the starting attraction is simply one of those ride where you are not in a place with bathrooms, but simply viewing for an hour or so, they subject lies with wether to add bathrooms or not in numerous places around the park, there is already bathrooms being built to blend for workers and staff, but we are not sure about our guests, as we dont want them to leave the vehicles. This is more of an issue we will have to come apon once the evidence of the problems percieve in front of us.

In other news, i have recieved copies of information reguarding an elite team that will forsee the park before opening, i want the top minds in the field, I do enjoy constructive criticism, not destructive. We are not one-hundred percent sure on the names of who is comming, so thats something im sure will be completed soon.

John