Wow.

Here you can read Sk8er famous Trespasser stories

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Sky, madppiper

Sk8er
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Wow.

Post by Sk8er »

I can't believe this special forum and all those chapters have been preserved when it would've been so much easier to throw it all in a pile when I disappeared! This is awesome. Granted I can't go back and read any of it out of curiosity due to the fact one simple glimpse made me shake my head in realizing how much I've grown as a writer (not to boost my ego, but damn, this stuff was definitely written by a youthful me). I'm happy, nonetheless, that you've all kept it around, since regardless of quality and age, it's still a pretty cool piece of the past. :)

Prepare for the next level of Trespasser...
RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Re: Wow.

Post by RexHunter99 »

Sk8er wrote:I can't believe this special forum and all those chapters have been preserved when it would've been so much easier to throw it all in a pile when I disappeared! This is awesome. Granted I can't go back and read any of it out of curiosity due to the fact one simple glimpse made me shake my head in realizing how much I've grown as a writer (not to boost my ego, but damn, this stuff was definitely written by a youthful me). I'm happy, nonetheless, that you've all kept it around, since regardless of quality and age, it's still a pretty cool piece of the past. :)
Well to be honest Sk8er, your writing back then is partly to blame for me pestering my father at 10pm (two hours past his bedtime) to place a bid on Trespasser for my birthday which was a month away ;)
~ They told me humans weren't real... I proved them wrong.
ImageAnthropology ~ A beautiful tale.
EpicZen
Carnivores Hub ~ Need the full games without all the hassle of torrents or viruses? Run on over to EpicZen's Carnivores Hub!
Sk8er

Re: Wow.

Post by Sk8er »

Really? That's awesome! Haha. :)

Prepare for the next level of Trespasser...