Trespasser: New Beginnings Review

Here you can read Sk8er famous Trespasser stories

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Sky, madppiper

Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Trespasser: New Beginnings Review

Post by Rebel »

Well first, I'd like to say that I enjoyed reading the story and the fact that it wandered away from Trespasser's original storyline kept it interesting. Weaving further elements of JP into the story was also refreshing since it added a little substance to Anne's original story (which was a little thin at times).

I'd prefer not to go into specifics since I wouldn't want to ruin anyone's read who has not yet finished the story, but overall, if you haven't yet completed New Beginnings or as of yet, you haven't begun to read it, you should do so. We all have something in common here; to see Trespasser continue and build upon its original concept and this story contributes to that cause.

On the negative, I was rather taken back by the dark turnabout in one of the character's personality and the character's actions seemed in stark contrast to initial demeanor, but since everyone has a side to them that few come to realize, I imagine that it's not out of the realm of possibility for the behavior shown to become believable. It certainly added to the storyline, but it was a bit unexpected --

Overall, I give the story 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. ;)
Sk8er
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by Sk8er »

Thanks Rebel! :D I greatly appreciate the comments (and rating!), and also am happy to know you enjoyed it! :)