Trespasser: New Beginnings - Pre-Writing News

Here you can read Sk8er famous Trespasser stories

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Sky, madppiper

Sk8er
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Trespasser: New Beginnings - Pre-Writing News

Post by Sk8er »

Now that I'm done with everything I needed to do, I finally started preperations (early writings) for the first chapter of the story. Since I want to help create more of Anne's character - so we can better get to know her personality, etc. - the first few chapters will help to introduce her, and continue on from pace to place - such as her friend's persuasion to take the fateful trip, her flight to Costa Rica, her meeting the character Marquez (and several others), etc. - all leading up to the flight that strands her on Sorna. Then, of course, as I've said, new places of exploration, familiar places, etc.

I'm going to do my best not to go overboard - especially on the amount of specie variations on Sorna; just the ones we know are there (from TLW and JP3), and several more, but not immensely over-the-top dinosaurs for InGen (Gigantosaurus, for example), but I'll try to have new dinosaurs that can entertain, so forth...

I hope this story gets interest from you all, and I'll do my best to make sure whoever reads it gets a more closer look at the character of Anne, and hopefully gets entertained, of course. :)

Also, be sure to check out the trailers if you haven't already:
Trailer I
Trailer II
Sk8er

Post by Sk8er »

I plan to start later today/tommorow with the first chapter! :D