JP Adults - The Teen Years Series!!

Here you can read Sk8er famous Trespasser stories

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Sky, madppiper

Sk8er
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

JP Adults - The Teen Years Series!!

Post by Sk8er »

Ok, I figured I'd spread this fan-loved series here... It's at JPA and JI, so I'll give you a little history:
I wrote the original many months back, which, due to people loving it, eventually spawned two more sequels, followed by a prequel... I got feedback telling me to write more, and I vowed to... But, the project sat abandoned... Then, a few days ago, I got to work on a second prequel, and a third sequel (to the original). The prequel is called JP Adults - The Teen Years, Episode II: "Saving" The Series, and the sequel is called JP Adults - The Teen Years 4: College... I recommend you read the original first, but if you want to go in actual order, read Episode I, and thus forth,,, Rather than going to JPA and digging up through thousands of posts, I just retrieved them at JI, and you can view all of them by going through the links below (listed in order):

To view the current installments, follow the links (note that Episode I and Original, 2, and 3 all are in the same post. You'll have to scroll down to find the specific one you are looking for):
JP Adults - The Teen Years, Episode I: The Crew
JP Adults - The Teen Years, Episode II: "Saving" the Series
JP Adults - The Teen Years (Original)
JP Adults - The Teen Years 2
JP Adults - The Teen Years 3: Graduation
JP Adults - The Teen Years 4: College

I hope you enjoy! :D