Updates!

Here you can read Sk8er famous Trespasser stories

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Sky, madppiper

Sk8er
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Updates!

Post by Sk8er »

Ok, I just thought I'd update you on the latest of my story news...

First off, I'd like to start by telling you I began working on JP4: Evolution from where I left off, after severa months of absolutly nothing... The chapter I worked on and released was Chapter 33... It's been a month and half now, and nothing's been done to push on Chapter 34... BUT now, I'm planning to begin work on it, and I'll have all currently out chapters (Prlogue - Chapter 33) here progressivly over the weekend, until the release of Chapter 34.

Second, some of you may remember the story I wrote at the old tresCom forums called "Ian & Sarah", which i had written the first chapter of. You can now read it in this forum, but it's been several months since it was written, and no work on another chapter has been written, until now... I'm to begin working on the next chapter of the story after Chapter 34 of JP4: Evolution. For those of you who may have read Yvonne Bartha's (Author of "JP: New Beginnings") "Alan & Ellie", you may be curious at to what "Ian & Sarah" is about. Yvonne and I talked, and I had mentioned she write an "Ian & Sarah", but she has a lot of other stories going on, (Alan and Ellie amongst them, and a hopefully planned sequel to "JP: New Begs"), so I took it upon myself to write a story based on the meeting and life of Ian Malcolm and Sarah Harding from the day right after the incidents at Jurassic Park, up until the beginning of the events in TLW.

Lastly, I'd like to update you folks curious on what happened to the planned, "Trespasser: New Beginnings". Well, it was dumped away... Twice. But now, I'm hoping to get it back in the air and get working on it, hopefully with my original partner, T-Rextacy. I've been recently encouraged to restart writing it from several people actually, since they enjoyed the trailer that was released some time ago... Anyway, cross your fingers.
Remdul
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Remdul »

Um I believe you send me some chapters to put on the site some time ago but I can't find them anymore.

Could you send them to me again please, then they'll be up by today as I do the update. :)
Sk8er

Post by Sk8er »

Are you looking for Chapters 5 and 6?