E3 & PCGamer, working TresEd levels. JR PLAYABLE RELEASE

Discuss early Trespasser builds and all other early Trespasser stuff here! Discover more amazing stuff about the game!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

Double_G
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
Antispam: No

Re: E3 & PCGamer, working TresEd levels. JR PLAYABLE RELEASE

Post by Double_G »

i downloaded this file and even though there are some blighted trees in there, the gorge is there too. i've no idea what's going on. it looks nothing like what i saw in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdFdr9TDk9I

i'm playing e3 beta right now and it looks just like in tresed :|

Edit: nvm, i'm just dumb...
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by tatu »

Yes. I should just edit my main post and point towards the "good" downloads instead. Thanks for letting know though. :)
Glad you got the E3 Build to actually work, it will look and play different from the retail anyway, and you get the original experience.

You could also download the PCGamer build, and use these: https://www.trescom.org/download/downlo ... Gfixed.zip - These work to make it playable in retail, though you will not be able to move the arms etc. But all Trespasser builds we have should work on modern OS (though PH from PCGamer build is unstable). :)
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Double_G
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by Double_G »

tatu wrote:Yes. I should just edit my main post and point towards the "good" downloads instead. Thanks for letting know though. :)
Glad you got the E3 Build to actually work, it will look and play different from the retail anyway, and you get the original experience.

You could also download the PCGamer build, and use these: https://www.trescom.org/download/downlo ... Gfixed.zip - These work to make it playable in retail, though you will not be able to move the arms etc. But all Trespasser builds we have should work on modern OS (though PH from PCGamer build is unstable). :)
i've been testing PCG build for a while now. both E3 and PCG builds work fine on my W10 now. i couldn't get it to work yesterday because i confused some other build with the E3 one. i must have been really tired lol. it was entirely my fault
tatu

Post by tatu »

Either you were tired, or Windows 10 messed up. I know sometimes (for whatever reason), it might not delete or replace the registry entries on uninstall/new install :P

Glad you got them to work. :D
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."