JPFan's First Level

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

JPFan's First Level

Post by JPFan95 »

Hello, guys. Quite awhile back, I uploaded my first level to FP. I recently remembered about it. http://fileplanet.com/files/190000/193749.shtml

Let me know what you think.
Site B was not meant to be a theme park, but a research station. This is where we did the real work.
Nick3069
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Re: JPFan's First Level

Post by Nick3069 »

Apart from a second tribe C raptor, I didn't see anything different from the demo level... Overpowered guns as well, maybe?
JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by JPFan95 »

Yes. I'm sorry, i'll nickname it the One-Hour Level. That is because it took about that long to make. I apologize for not making anything special. But hey, its a start, and I think we can say it has some rather untapped potential.
Site B was not meant to be a theme park, but a research station. This is where we did the real work.
TheGuy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor
Antispam: No

Post by TheGuy »

Nice to see you're starting to make levels. :)

Though I won't download this one. I'll wait till you've got something more juicy to offer. :wink:

I think you should start off with Draco's contestlev. It's much better for starting off, because you've got all the objects you'll need and won't need to import any more.

Start by flattening a bit or terrain, and placing a building on it. Then make a road down to the sea, from the building, adding a forest as you go. That's just a suggestion; you can go as wild as you like! :P
ImageImage
JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by JPFan95 »

Thanks for the suggestion... Actually, TRK and I are working on DX Chronicles... I'm currently making a test level and whipping up the story.
TheRaptorKiller
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by TheRaptorKiller »

Hey congrats on your first level, nice one hour modding!
Trespasser Movie Project - Private
"HALO ROCKS AND JUST WONT STOPS!" Trent Ferdig after watching new halo:reach trailer. In God we Trust
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus
Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere

Post by Shadow Wolf »

so it's just messed with gun Tscripts and an extra raptor? a little unambitious but everyone's gotta start somewhere I suppose... I think the jump between that and something as big sounding as the DX project is a long one... I hope you guys can pull it off, I know TRK has experience of a level I'd probably call intermediate... wasn't no JPDS but it was a good start
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by JPFan95 »

Shadow Wolf wrote:so it's just messed with gun Tscripts and an extra raptor? a little unambitious but everyone's gotta start somewhere I suppose... I think the jump between that and something as big sounding as the DX project is a long one... I hope you guys can pull it off, I know TRK has experience of a level I'd probably call intermediate... wasn't no JPDS but it was a good start
At least I made it funny, and released it before my Christmas deadline...