Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

LtSten
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Antispam: No

Anne's Audio Adventure

Post by LtSten »

After months days of work, I present you with Anne's Audio Adventure. 8)

My first attempt at something like this, it's a Jurassic Time Anne version! I do believe scallenger attempted this, but wasn't satisfied with his results, so went for a tribute instead. So, a while ago now, I decided to throw this together. I think I spent about a weekend working on this, it's about 20 minutes long in total, and nothing all too special, bu I certainly enjoyed making it and I feel that it's good to have a more comprehensive tribute to Anne out there.

Now, I finished this around March time, and after sending it off the scallenger so he could listen through to it, I've yet to have a review back, and after quite a few months, it's just sitting on my harddrive gathering dust, so I thought I'd release it now. :)

Please, do post your thoughts and such on it, and if there's enough abd stuff about it, I'll improve what has been said. However, if there's only one or two things which come up as being so hated, I may not bothered editing them, depending on how much of a problem they are. ;)

Now, it doesn't contain anywhere near all of Anne's vocals, just some ones which I put together. I did enjoy making this, although the script writing was quite dull at times. If you've noticed my knowledge of Anne's voiceovers increase (referring to that MSN conversation I had not too long ago with TresCom people), this is why. Hours of staring at all of her vocals. Now, it does not have any voiceovers from the beta in, however the beta ones, I may only have used one or two of them, so it's not lacking without them..

I've included transcripts for each track, and they are complimented by screenshots from the game which I took specially for this. :P Feel free to read and listen at the same time.

Feedback is most appreciated, however please, if it's bad, make it constructive. Although, I'm pretty sure that I don't need to say this here, as this community isn't usually arrogant in such a sense. ;) (Not to judge, of course.)

Anyway, without further information, here's a link, enjoy, and I present:

Anne's Audio Adventure
http://www.mediafire.com/?0kndmtyj2m0 (18.83MB, zip)

And, if it sucks, sorry for wasting your time. :P
Bringing TPA CRCs up the well, amongst other file format adventures.
Blender 3.0 TPM Plugin [Project GitHub]
makairu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Re: Anne's Audio Adventure

Post by makairu »

I will let you know what I think when I get a chance to listen.
makairu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by makairu »

I thought it was really well done, nice job. Though, woulda liked to hear more vo's
JPController
Triceratops
Triceratops

Post by JPController »

I heard a lot of things said, that wasn't even said in the game. Thanks for making this. Trescom oughta support more works like this.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Looks promising - I'll DL it and listen while working on JPDS..
scallenger
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by scallenger »

Sorry I didn't get back to you as often as I'd like, my life isn't really here as much as it used to be, I'm afraid. And I swore I did write back to you at least once telling you that I liked what you did from what you sent me, even though you said you were still working on it to be a bit better. Anyway, sorry for any delay. My whole life seems to be delayed, heh.

I do like your project and what you did with it, and I think you should do even more of them! :)