The events of Trespasser

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Shep
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

The events of Trespasser

Post by Shep »

Hello, do we know what event trespasser happened? and how old Anne is? knowing this we would know when the trial of John Hammond happen and when Anne left and went to isla Sorna.
Last edited by Shep on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Oh, a Raptor got 'em!

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: What year did the trespasser events happen?

Post by Draconisaurus »

I am quite sure she gets stranded on Isla Sorna in 1998 - one year after the events of TLW. Not sure when the Dinosaur Trial happened...

On the subject... We never learned Anne's last name, did we? I feel like we should give her one...
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

I am quite sure she gets stranded on Isla Sorna in 1998 - one year after the events of TLW. Not sure when the Dinosaur Trial happened...
Specifically, it takes place on Friday, May 1st, 1998. If you REALLY need specifics, she restarts the computer in the Lab at 16:29:10 (or 4:29 PM) Pacific Time. You can see all of this information on the Cray computer screens when it boots up. :)
On the subject... We never learned Anne's last name, did we? I feel like we should give her one...
I think I've read more than one fanfic where her last name is Jones. To be honest, I'd rather she just stay Anne unless she officially ever gets a surname simply because fan-based canon really bugs me, hence my frequent hating on the Jurassic Park wiki, which is full of it.
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Hilwo »

Jup, here's the Cray screen:
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by tatu »

TheIdiot wrote:
I think I've read more than one fanfic where her last name is Jones. To be honest, I'd rather she just stay Anne unless she officially ever gets a surname simply because fan-based canon really bugs me, hence my frequent hating on the Jurassic Park wiki, which is full of it.
Pretty sure she is named by that from Indiana Anne (Jones).
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Shep
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Shep »

Thanks, i'm thinking of doing something small and thats why I asked but there never was a forum stating the facts of anne.

Also she is 5'9" according to when she stands at the court to play b ball, and she says she was in high school when the trials happened and i'm guessing it happened around 90 to 94 so with that anne is in her early 20's and has a tatu of a heart that she got when she was 19 because she was a rebel and her parents just didn't understand her and so she went on a airplane and left and now her mom thinks she dead even though she was gone for one day. Her last name is clearly Shepherd.

And also again, i'm using this for a story i'm writing about her story Trespassing.
Last edited by Shep on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, a Raptor got 'em!

TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Re: The events of Trespasser

Post by TheIdiot »

and has a tatu of a heart that she got when she was 19 because she was a rebel and her parents just didn't understand her and so she went on a airplane and left and now her mom thinks she dead even though she was gone for one day. Her last name is clearly Shepherd.
Eh? Where did you get this information..? I've never heard Shepherd before.
Shep
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Shep »

:p because that is my last name and clearly she is my sister.
Oh, a Raptor got 'em!

Velociraptor Alfa
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by Velociraptor Alfa »

In Scallenger's interview with Austin Grossman was said she'd have a slightly funny last name, something non-adventurous like Kowalski.
"To defeat an enemy, you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art." - Grand Admiral Thrawn
Shep
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Shep »

Thanks.
Also one of the things I remembered is calendar dates and how they are different, i'll have to look at one in 98 later.

I made a crummy drawing of Anne's apartment. I don't know what goes in the bottom right so I didn't label it, but i'm pretty sure it is a dining room with a washer and drier. Anne also doesn't have a roommate but she has a dog.
Anne_house.bmp
Anne_house.bmp (207.62 KiB) Viewed 11091 times
Oh, a Raptor got 'em!

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Clearly the bottom-right is where the camera, technitians, and direcetor were standing while filming :P
Shep
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Shep »

Perhaps it was Anne showing people her beautiful house for her vlogging channel.
Oh, a Raptor got 'em!

TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Shep wrote:Perhaps it was Anne showing people her beautiful house for her vlogging channel.
Judging by the music in the opening scene, you might be on to something. :P