TresCom Forums

TresCom : The Trespasser Fan Gateway...
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:08 am 
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

I have a quick question. The tele code to teleport won't work with this patch. Is there another code or way to teleport? I'm trying to get to the monolith again. Thanks for the patch as it is excellent.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:15 am 
Velociraptor v2.1
Velociraptor v2.1

Stingm wrote:
I have a quick question. The tele code to teleport won't work with this patch. Is there another code or way to teleport? I'm trying to get to the monolith again. Thanks for the patch as it is excellent.

It's TNext to teleport between the various teleport locations in the level. If you want to go somewhere specific, you can fly and then teleport to the location that you flew to by typing "Fly" to start flying and "Fly -1" to stop. Hope this helps! :)

My currently active projects:
Return to Jurassic Park: A Trespasser Mod - Forum or ModDB | Trespasser HD: Beach / Jungle Road | TheIdiot's release thread

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:38 am 
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

tnext teleports around but not to the monolith. Fly don't work at all. is there a way to teleport to the monolith with ce ?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:00 am 
Velociraptor v2.1
Velociraptor v2.1

Stingm wrote:
tnext teleports around but not to the monolith. Fly don't work at all. is there a way to teleport to the monolith with ce ?

Oh, right, you have to change a setting in Trespasser.ini that comes with CE. Open the INI with a text editor, go to the bottom, and add this:

Code:
[Debug]
LogDevInfo=4

That'll allow the FLY cheat to work. Besides flying there, there isn't any other way to get to the monolith other than opening the level in TresEd and moving the invisible wall that prevents you from getting to it.

Return to Jurassic Park: A Trespasser Mod - Forum or ModDB | Trespasser HD: Beach / Jungle Road | TheIdiot's release thread

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:24 pm 
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Thanks a bunch that worked. One last question? Is there any way to play the trescom mod of 3 levels with ce? I ask because atx wont load with out fatal errors.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:36 am 
Velociraptor v2.1
Velociraptor v2.1

Stingm wrote:
Thanks a bunch that worked. One last question? Is there any way to play the trescom mod of 3 levels with ce? I ask because atx wont load with out fatal errors.

There is, but you have to be willing to set-up CE's mod loading abilities and do a bit of custom editing. You can read up on it in CE's custom documentation, and I'm sure someone has explained the process of converting an ATX mod to CE before in detail - do a quick search and see if you can't find it on the forum. Very briefly, you create a "Mods" folder in your main directory (where Tpass.exe is located), then you'd make a folder for each mod, say "TrescomTrilogy" or "JPDS", etc. Then you have to give each a FM.ini, an example of which can be found in the CE documentation. From there, you edit the ini appropriately to load TPA files and levels and install the mod you want to play into your now mod folder. Finally, you edit the TP_mod.ini file in the main directory to load your mod and save the file. If you did it correctly, your mod should load and it's smooth sailing from there on. :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:57 pm 
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Thanks

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57