T-Script Reference

FAQ and tutorials on how to mod Trespasser. For viewing only.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

Andres
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

T-Script Reference

Post by Andres »

Here's a Trespasser Script Reference page describing the object types (classes) and properties (values) that can be used in t-script.

The reference page is intended to be maintained by the community, for the community. So if you discover something new, can think of a better description, or find an inaccuracy, send me a PM and I'll update the reference so everyone can benefit.
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Re: T-Script Reference

Post by machf »

Since Andres isn't maintaining it anymore, I've taken over the task, the current Reference can be found here.

Eventually, this will get incorporated into the TresWiki, I guess... in the meantime, you can use this thread to report any corrections and/or additions to the Reference.

EDIT: since I'm running out of space on my site, I've moved the doc to a new location, the link now has been updated to point to it. This should hopefully be its final location.

EDIT2: updated the link with new location. THIS should be the final one now.
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files